Features & Benefits
Provides peace of mind and complete factory warranty protection for the entire designated product service life.
Customers are provided with a toll free number. Calls are handled 24hours a day, 7 days a week by call center professionals.
Customers receive assistance from the Service certificate/License team to make sure their product is properly recorded. An E-mail Service certificate/License provides a detailed record of the service registration, along with the service expiration date.
The One Year protection option offers the lowest cost solution, while the Three Year option offers the best value solution.
Details of Service
The specific activities of this service are listed below. For each item, OEM will perform the work described.
The OEM certificate/License team will assist the customer in the registration process. OEM will create the warranty extension service certificate/License and provide the customer with a Service Certificate via e-mail.
OEM will provide 24 X 7 Customer Telephone support.*
The Extended Warranty Renewal provides repair or replacement of your product, Should warranty redemption be necessary, OEM will provide, at their discretion, a replacement unit, new battery, or new parts. OEM will ship out the replacement product and provide a prepaid return shipping label for the used product.
The successful performance of the tasks defined is based on the following key assumptions :
- The customer has purchased an Extended Warranty for renewal of products or accessory, which is still within the service life span limits determined by OEM.
- The customer has purchased Extended Warranties for a large volume (100 or more) .
- OEM will provide guidance on what the product’s service life span limits are at time of purchase.
- Extended Warranties for accessories are only available in a 1 year increment.
- Some aspects of the service definition presented in this document may vary by location. In the case of a conflict between the service definitions contained on this Statement of Work and the local service definitions the local service definitions will prevail. For more information, please refer to JDM Sales representative before order.
Terms and Conditions
OEM standard Terms and Conditions apply.