We are Dynamic and Challenging Electrical Engineering Team whose Main Focus is to provide our clients with high quality professional services, and cost effective solutions. By providing personalized service, every client is treated like the only client with Reliability and Conformance to Standards.
DESIGN PRECONSTRUCTION SERVICES
Every Facility is unique in scope, but process is systemically applied to each project.
We seek to get involved early in the design phase so that we can manage the project more efficiently, provide effective building solutions, and identify challenges early on to mitigate design changes after construction commencement.
This involves detailed pre-construction planning crucial to successful construction and on-time delivery, and allows the client and team a clear pathway to the bidding process, construction phase, and through out to completion.
General contracting, often referred to as a traditional delivery system, allows the owner to engage with the architect/engineer to prepare the design of the entire project. Upon design completion, the project scope is competitively bid to a construction firm for a fixed lump sum.
Our responsibilities when serving as the General Contractor include:
- Providing all materials, labor, equipment and services.
- D.C. distribution systems
- Subcontracting with various trade and specialty contractors
- Applying for or assisting in the application process for building permits
- Monitoring schedule & Maintaining accurate records
- Ensuring a safe and secure project site
What is included
- Energy auditing
- Energy conservation & Optimization
- Energy Monitoring Service
- Green buildings
- Building automation
- HVAC control systems
- Lighting controls & Networks
- Access control and security alarms
- CCTV, Security systems and Public address systems
- Consumption monitoring
- Consumption monitoring
- Design of Power Distribution System and cost estimation
- Load calculations
- Lighting Design & Selection of Luminaries
- Compiling of technical and detailed design specifications including Bills of Quantities
- Drafting and checking of Drawings for Tender, Construction and record purposes
- Analysis and tender recommendation of successful Tenderer
- Supervision of project to ensure that the sub-contractor adheres to regulations
- Electrical Designing for Building Services
- Low voltages systems for building automation including communication, safety, surveillance and networks
- DG Sets & Transformers
- Erection Specifications
- Earthing systems for buildings, structures and equipment
- Un-interruptible power supplies (UPS) and line conditioning
- Solar System Integration Design